Here’s a roundup of Mother’s Day Las Vegas 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Mother’s Day brunch, Mother’s Day lunch, Mother’s Day dinner plus desserts and treats.
Mother’s Day is Sunday is May 8, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Mother’s Day Las Vegas 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
Yardbird Table & Bar
Yardbird Table & Bar is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering Mother’s Day Las Vegas 2022 Specials.
Smith & Wollensky – Las Vegas
Smith & Wollensky – Las Vegas is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering signature USDA Prime steaks, American Wagyu, fresh seafood, award-winning wine lists, and warm hospitality.
What better way to celebrate the special moms, aunts, grandmother’s alike than bottomless MOM-mosas and heartfelt dishes to strengthen your bubbly bond. With a deliciously loaded restaurant menu full of sweet and savory creations at Siegel Bagelmania, spend some quality time enjoying favorites like Crandall’s Foxy Loxy Bagelwich a bagel of your choice with nova, tomato, red onion, capers and plain shmear or the Pretty in Pink Pancakes three pink velvet pancakes drizzled with cream cheese icing, pink sprinkles, warm maple syrup and topped with a Pinkbox Pretty in Pink Doughnut. There will also be live entertainment with a Frank Sinatra impersonator, singing all the hits by the Las Vegas legend.
Fogo de Chao – Las Vegas
Fogo de Chao – Las Vegas are taking reservations for May 8. They are offering brunch from 11 am – 2 pm and dinner from 2 pm to 9 pm.
Kona Grill – Boca Park
Kona Grill – Boca Park is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering brunch and dinner.
Claim Jumper – Henderson
Claim Jumper – Henderson is taking reservations May 8 from 10 am to 2 pm. They are offering a special brunch menu. Featuring traditional breakfast items, decadent waffles, hearty omelets, and egg benedicts with mimosa and bloody Mary specials. A regular menu and prime Steakhouse menu will be available.
Sparrow + Wolf
This Mother’s Day, Chef Brian Howard and the Sparrow + Wolf team will be celebrating moms with a special three-course brunch on Sunday, May 8th from 11am-3pm. Mom can relax and sip Green Bloody Marys made with cold-pressed tomatillo, cherry tomato, cucumber, and jalapeno with Glacier 45 vodka, horseradish, and lime ($15), or keep it classic with a twist with As Much as Mom Can Handle AKA bubbles and cold-pressed juice mimosas ($35).
Let Us Do It For You with a three-course brunch for $49 a person featuring dishes such as Steak and Eggs, beef tartare, potato pave, sunny quail egg, and Kewpie mayo, Oxtail Benedict with Bloomsdale spinach, gougeres, and chili jam hollandaise, and for dessert Duck Confit Cinnamon Rolls topped with duck fat frosting, blueberry, and yuzu.
After a delicious brunch, every mom will leave with flowers in hand from Sparrow + Wolf.
CHICA is offering a 3-course Mother’s Day menu priced at $110 per person.
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus – Las Vegas
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus – Las Vegas is taking reservations for May 8.
Fleming’s Steakhouse – Summerlin and Fleming’s Steakhouse – Las Vegas are taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a 3-course menu featuring Filet Mignon and a choice of pairing – Lobster Scampi or Crab-Stuffed Shrimp.
Marche Bacchus is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a fabulous 3-course prix-fixe brunch from 10 am to 2:30 pm and a 3-course prix-fixe dinner from 5 pm to 9 pm. Priced at $75 per person for the brunch and $95 per person for dinner.
Fashion Show Las Vegas: El Segundo Sol
El Segundo Sol is offering the following on Sunday, May 8 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- A la Carte Brunch Offerings:
- Sope Eggs Benedict
- Huevos Ranchos en Mole Negro
- Classic or frozen margaritas
Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas: Cañonita
Cañonita is offering the following from May 6 through 8 from 2 p.m. to close
- A la Carte Menu
- Camarones Playeros made with five large prawns, Tabasco, Cañonita atomic cocktail sauce and pickled vegetables for $18
- Pasilla smoked pork chop made with 12-ounce brined, smoked and oven-roasted pork chop, mushroom hominy, pasilla oaxaca reduction, roasted vegetables and peach-habanero marmalade for $28
- A Mother’s Frosé made with prosecco, tequila, orange juice, strawberry and peach purée and sour mix for $16
CHICA Las Vegas
CHICA Las Vegas is offering the following on Sunday, May 8.
- Prix Fixe Menu priced at $110 per person.
- First Course
- Chorizo stuffed lobster tail made with chorizo and lobster broth, confit potato and chayote
- Second Course
- Chilean sea bass served over purple potato purée, jalapeño citrus and brussels sprouts
- Third Course
- Baked meringue made with key lime cream and graham crackers
- First Course
Yardbird Las Vegas
Yardbird Las Vegas is offering the following on Sunday, May 8.
- A la Carte Menu:
- Watermelon tomato salad made with red onion, feta cheese and sudachi vinaigrette for $20
- Kumamoto oysters served with green dragon apple mignonette for $21
- Seared pacifico striped bass made with kale, dried cranberries, shaved almonds and cauliflower purée for $32
- King crab benedict made with cornbread, shallot confit, grilled scallion and Meyer lemon hollandaise for $48
- Coconut cream pie made with brown butter blondie, coconut cream and toasted coconut for $15
Ohlala French Bistro
Ohlala French Bistro is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Bottomless mimosa, a Special rosé frozen by “rose s’il vous plaît!” And wine.
Illuminarium Las Vegas at AREA15
Spoil mom with flowers in an immersive journey at Illuminarium Las Vegas. This Mother’s Day, the all-new cinematic entertainment destination will showcase its breathtaking O’Keeffe: One Hundred Flower art experience that transports audiences directly into living paintings. Guests will be engulfed in an awe-inspiring journey where they will view famed works of art by Georgia O’Keeffe in ways that will make Mother’s Day unforgettable.
Guests can also treat mom at Lumin Café & Kitchen inside Illuminarium Las Vegas. The eatery serves creative American cuisine and specialty cocktails curated by celebrated James Beard Award-nominated and husband-wife business partners, Elizabeth Blau and Chef Kim Canteenwalla of Blau + Associates. Mom can delight in delectable dishes including BLT Bowl, the Lumin Burger, parmesan and truffle fries and more. To end Mother’s Day on a sweet note, guests can indulge in s’mores nachos and milkshakes.
Echo & Rig Las Vegas
Owner and Executive Chef of Echo & Rig Las Vegas, Chef Sam Marvin, has committed to donating all proceeds from their restaurant’s special Mother’s Day dessert the “Queens Cake” on Sunday, May 5th to the Every Mother Counts organization. The Queens Cake is Layers of buttery puff pastry filled with an almond and blackberry center with a lavender creme anglaise, the restaurant will be selling these for $8 each.
Every Mother Counts mission isto make pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother, everywhere. The organization works to achieve quality, respectful, and equitable maternity care for all by giving grants and working with partners and thought leaders to increase awareness and mobilize communities to take action.
Echo & Rig Las Vegas is located in the Tivoli Village Shopping Center at 440 S Rampart Blvd Suite 120 and is open from 10AM-10PM on Mother’s Day. For reservations people can visit OpenTable or call the restaurant at 702-489-3525.
Resorts World Las Vegas
FUHU at Resorts World Las Vegas is offering a prix-fixe brunch menu priced at $85 per person on May 8.
- Prix Fixe Brunch Menu
- Gazpacho Amuse
- Smoked Salmon Roll made with Yuzu creme fraiche, crispy capers, scallion tempura
- Lobster Benedict made with sunny side up eggs, cured lemon hollandaise and micro watercress
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Resorts World Las Vegas: ¡VIVA!
¡VIVA! is offering the following on Sunday, May 8 (food specials offered Friday, May 6 through Sunday, May 8).
Entertainment: Brunch – DJ Aravi
- Drink Specials:
- “Margs for Moms” – Moms get their first margarita free
- ¡ROSÉ-Rita! made with Código 1530 Rosa tequila, Whispering Angel rosé, aperol, fresh lemon, agave and pink grapefruit spritz for $22
- Food Specials
- Lobster tacos made with Maine lobster, Iberico chorizo, Yuzu kosho, avocado crema and red beet escabeche
- Half Dozen oysters made with Pacific oysters and kishu mandarin mignonette
- Wood-fired grilled Maine lobster made with carrot, pineapple puree, grilled nopales and chile morita
- Roasted scallops made with Hokkaido scallop, roasted okra, pickled ramps and recado negro
Red Rock Resort: Osteria Fiorella
Osteria Fiorella is offering Mother’s Day brunch on May 8.
- First Course
- Fritto Misto with calabrian chili and herbs – $36
- Second Course
- Tuscan kale and ricotta Cappelletti – $23
- Third Course
- Lamb duo – Superior Farms lamb loin & Braised shoulder with glazed morel mushrooms, ramps & natural jus
- Orange olive oil cake with vanilla buttercream (served at brunch and dinner service)
Check back later as more offerings are added to this list.