Here’s a roundup of Easter Pittsburgh 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Easter brunch, Easter lunch, Easter dinner plus desserts and treats.
Easter Friday is April 15, 2022 and Easter Sunday is April 17, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Easter Pittsburgh 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
On Sunday, April 17th, Wintergarden (1 PPG Place) will offer an exquisite brunch in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Guests can enjoy their favorite brunch dishes including a Carving Station, Breakfast Pastries, and Smoked Salmon, plus a Charcuterie and Cheese Station, an Avocado Toast Station, Cookie Bar, and so much more.
For those wanting to add a little bubbly to their brunch, add the Mimosa + Bloody Mary option to your ticket.
Charcuterie and Cheese Station
- Soppressata, spicy capicola, hard salami, mortadella
- Wisconsin cheeses: buttermilk blue cheese, grand cru gruyere, van gogh gouda, fontina, four-year aged cheddar
- Apricot jam, blackberry compote
- Spiced marcona almonds, pistachio brittle, candied walnuts
Fruits and Breads
- Sliced seasonal fruit and berries
- Assorted breads
- Breakfast pastries, croissants
- Housemade jams and jellies
- Caesar Salad bacon, croutons, parmesan
- Arcadian Greens shaved root vegetables, toy box tomatoes, rose champagne vinaigrette
- Beet Salad kale, onion, chive, orange, fennel
- Scrambled Eggs chives
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Breakfast Sausage
- Belgian Waffles maple syrup, house jam
- Potato Gratin
From the Sea
- Smoked Salmon eggs, red onion, capers, assorted cream cheese, artisan crackers
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail cocktail sauce, grilled lemon, butter, garlic
- Crab Cakes burnt lemon remoulade
- Prime Rib horseradish cream, natural jus
- Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin mostarda
- Grilled focaccia, garlic french baguette, assorted dinner rolls
Avocado Toast Station
- Assorted breads
- Candied bacon
- Pickled vegetables
- Artisan greens
- Assorted pastries and burnt almond torte from Prantl’s Bakery
- Cookie bar
Reservations and tickets are required and can be purchased here.
Hop in this holiday for a very special Easter Sunday Brunch at Braddock’s. Ideal for the whole family, Chef Nicholas Saxon has crafted a menu featuring brunch favorites like Eggs Benedict, Chicken & Waffles, Smores French Toast and Chicken Huevos Ranchero.
Ditka’s Pittsburgh is taking reservations for Easter Sunday from 10 am – 7:45 pm.
Hard Rock Cafe – Pittsburgh
The Hard Rock Cafe presents their annual Breakfast with the Bunny event on Saturday, April 9 at 10 AM – 12 PM. The event will give all the little Hip Hoppers the opportunity to have meet and greet with the Easter Bunny and have their picture taken, plus participate in a Special Craft , Easter Egg Hunt, and see a Magic Show and get special Balloon Art!
Full breakfast buffet featuring sausage & bacon, scrambled eggs, French toast sticks, home fries, fresh fruit, baked goods, and your choice of non-alcoholic beverage
- $23.95 plus tax* for ages 12 and older
- $19.95 plus tax* for kids ages 3 to 11
- Event is free for kids 3 years and under
(*does not include gratuity)
Substitutions or additional items may incur an additional expense. Excludes tax and gratuity.
The Capital Grille
The Capital Grille is offering Brunch Chef Specials on Easter Sunday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m., featuring Lobster Frittata with Butter Poached Lobster Tails, 14-ounce Bone-In Dry Aged NY Strip and Eggs, 8-ounce Center Cut Filet Mignon and White Cheddar Hash Browns. Mimosas are available as an enhancement. A La Carte dinner options are available all day.
Revel is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter brunch at $25 per person. Special Easter Brunch menu includes some of their brunch favorites, Smoked Salmon, Belgian Waffles, and theirfamous Chicken & Waffles.
Also Easter buffet at $35 per person and for children ages 3 and below are free.
- Mimosa’s – Orange, Cranberry, Strawberry
- Build Your Own Bloody Mary – House Blend, Garden Vegetables
- Espresso Martini Bar – Assorted Chocolates and Sweets
- Domestic Beers & House Wines
- **two drink tickets per guest 21+, additional drinks available for purchase
- Seasonal Fruits
- Granola & Yogurt Station
- Pastries & Muffins
- Scrambled Eggs
- Potato Hash
- Smoked Bacon & Pork Sausage
- French Toast Sticks & Maple
- Carved Roasted Prime Rib & Glazed Ham
- Dessert Bar
- Gourmet Coffee Station
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Eddie V’s is offering a prix fixe three-course brunch menu of indulgent favorites on Easter Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. such as Lobster Quiche, Roasted Avocado with Jumbo Lump Crab, and Steak and Eggs. Brunch Cocktails such as Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Bellinis are available as enhancements. A La Carte dinner options are available all day. Adults $49, Children $15.
The menu is as follows:
- Warm cinnamon rolls: House-baked and finished with Cream cheese frosting
- First course (choice of):
- Organic greens salad, baby heirloom tomatoes, julienne carrots, apple-cider vinaigrette
- Maine lobster bisque, fresh Maine lobster, cream, cognac
- Norwegian smoked salmon, thinly sliced with herb cream cheese, capers, pickled red onions
- Main course (choice of):
- Pan-seared steak and eggs, 8 oz filet with potatoes au gratin, sunny side up eggs, red-eye gravy
- Lobster quiche florentine, butter-poached Maine lobster, goat cheese, fresh spinach, paired with a Fuji apple salad
- Roasted avocado and jumbo lump crab with fresh herbs and lemon butter on brioche toast
- Fresh seasonal berries with fresh baked cookies
- Bananas foster cake with butter pecan ice cream
- First course: Fresh fruit
- Entrée (choice of):
- Scrambled eggs with cheese served with bacon
- Crispy chicken fingers with french fries
- Creamy parmesan mac and cheese with choice of vegetable
- Grilled chicken breast with French fries
- Dessert: Sorbet or ice cream served with housemade cookies
Fogo de Chao – Pittsburgh
Fogo de Chao is open for Easter Brunch (11am-2pm) or Dinner (2-9pm). Holiday pricing all day. Children 6 and under are complimentary. Children 7 to 12 are half price.
Paris 66 is offering a beautiful 3 course Easter Sunday Menu from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on April 17.
Walnut Grill is doing an Easter Feast on Easter Sunday, Choice of Salad or Soup; Honey-Cured Ham, Green Beans, Carrots, Whipped Potato, Stuffing and Gravy; Choice of Dessert $29.95. They are open 10am-7pm and regular menu is not available.
Reserve by location:
Runner Stone Mill House
Executive Chef Joe Nolan & his Team of Culinarians are prepared to provide a memorable dining experience on Easter Day as they prepare a delicious Easter Brunch. Their friendly staff will pamper you while you relax and allow them to handle all the work. Reservations available for April 17 from 11 am-12:30 pm or 2:30pm – 3:30 pm. Reserve here.
Check back later as new offerings are added to this list.