Here’s a roundup of Easter Edmonton 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Easter brunch, Easter lunch, Easter dinner plus desserts and treats.
Easter Friday is April 15, 2022 and Easter Sunday is April 17, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Easter Edmonton 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
The Double Tree by Hilton West Edmonton
The DoubleTree by Hilton West Edmonton is so excited to come back TOGETHER and host their Easter Sunday Family Brunch in Stages Restaurant!
Their culinary team is known for their exceptional buffet brunches and Easter is no exception.
They will be featuring 2 seatings on Sunday, April 17th – the first at 10:00 AM and the second at 12:30 PM.
Each seating will be full of FAMILY FUN including a visit from E.A.R.S. who will have the cutest Easter Bunnies available throughout the day for photo ops and a special appearance from the Ice Princesses who will visit each table with special treats for our Mini Brunchers!
Click here for their 10:00am seating: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/easter-sunday-family-brunch-tickets-292776481337
Click here for our 12:30pm seating: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/easter-sunday-family-brunch-tickets-295440258767
Hart’s Table & Bar
Easter Your Hart’s Out feature: $55 serves 2 people. Reservations for April 17.
Nutella French Toast • Benny Duo (smoked salmon, traditional) • Hart’s signature hollandaise • Potato hash • Crisp thick cut bacon • Classic Breakfast Sausage• Fresh Baked Croissant • Fresh fruit Smoked Salmon Benny description: Fried capers, picked red onions, fresh dill
Fairmont MacDonald is offering an Easter Sunday Brunch priced at $99 per person.
XIX Nineteen – Terwillegar
XIX Nineteen – Terwillegar is taking reservations for Easter Sunday Brunch from 10 am – 1:30 pm.
Royal Coach Dining Room – Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre
Royal Coach Dining Room – Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter buffet at $42.75 per person for brunch and dinner.
Brunch buffet features Eggs Benedict, buttermilk waffles, freshly made omelets, chilled seafood platters, cold cuts, braised ham, roast lamb leg, delectable desserts.
The Ukrainian Easter Sunday dinner buffet features perogies, nalysnyky, cabbage rolls, cheese plates, chilled seafood platters, cold meats, freshly sliced fruit as well as roast pork and fillet of sole. Finish off with a house made dessert table.
Fantasyland Hotel is offering an Easter Brunch Buffet on April 17 from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm. Adults $59, Seniors $53, Children 6 – 12 $27.
Carving & Made-To-Order Specialties
- Coffee spiced slow roasted AAA Prime rib of beef with Madeira wine and Shallot jus
- Omelets made-to-order with selection of toppings
Crêpe & Waffle Station
- Dutch crepes with assortment of compotes and toppings – V
- Fresh waffles made-to-order
- Assortment of cheese and an artisan bread display – V
- Selection of North American cold cuts
- Freshly cut fruit platter – VG/GF
- Fresh artisan greens with mandarin orange, carrot curls, cucumber, shaved fennel – VG/GF
- Golden beet, arugula, Goat cheese, candied pecans, and honey- balsamic vinaigrette – V
- Oriental chicken & tofu salad, green onion, carrots, cucumber, and sesame hoisin dressing
- Pasta salad, bacon crumble, broccoli, and gorgonzola cheese dressing – GF
- Roasted pear and kale salad with heirloom tomatoes – GF
- Porchetta spiced cured salmon gravlax – GF
- Sriracha lime spice marinated shrimps – GF
- Snow crab legs – GF
- Prince Edward Island marinated mussels – GF
- Maple bacon and country pork sausages – GF
- Classic English eggs benedict – V
- Herb de Provence roasted chicken with chardonnay-brown chicken jus
- Chimichurri slow roasted leg of lamb with pomegranate jus
- Escabeche basa fillets – GF
- Roasted yam and potato hash – VG/GF
- Chefs choice of roasted spring vegetables – VG/GF
- Pastry Chef’s creation of house made Easter cookies and individual pastries including:
- carrot cakes, red velvet cake, smore choux cream and vegan pineapple crumble cake
- Chocolate fountain with fresh seasonal fruit – will have Gluten Free and Dairy Free options
Highlands Golf Club
Highlands Golf Club is offering Easter Brunch Buffet, Easter Dinner Buffet and Easter to Go.
Easter Brunch takes place April 17 from 10 am – 1:30 pm. Adults $35, Kids age 5 – 12 half price.
Easter Dinner takes place April 17 from 5 pm – 8 pm. Adults $40, Kids ages 5 – 12 half price.
Easter Takeout is available for pickup on April 17 from 11 am – 5 pm. $150 serves 4 – 5 people.
Earls Kitchen + Bar – West Edmonton Mall – Edmonton
Make the most of the Easter long weekend with extended brunch hours on Good Friday through to Sunday. Reserve here.
The Kitchen-River Cree Resort & Casino
The Kitchen-River Cree Resort & Casino is hosting a bountiful buffet on April 17, filled with your traditional favourites like honey baked ham, roasted turkey; FUN eats like chicken and waffles, and SUSHI stations! Indulge your sweet tooth with our HUGE dessert station and signature chocolate fountain.
Priced at $59.99 per adult, $25 kids 4 – 12. Reserve for 11 am – 3 pm and 4 pm – close.
Italia Restaurant-River Cree Resort & Casino
Italia Restaurant-River Cree Resort & Casino is offering a sumptuous Easter Sunday Dinner menu at Italia on April 17 from 5 – 10 pm with featured menu items like their tortellini con brodo, spring pea risotto, lamb osso buco and indulge with a classic Italian dessert – their torta della nonna! 18+ dining, reservations recommended.
Check back later as more offerings are added to this list.