Here’s a Mother’s Day Victoria 2021 and Vancouver Island guide covering special menus for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Mother’s Day 2021 is happening on May 9.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) for any suggestions.
Any support to local businesses is appreciated in these times. Holiday celebrations can take on different forms from traditional, fusion to modern.
Please use this list as an inspiration for ideas on how to put together your own Mother’s Day celebration.
If you like this post, please share with your friends and family. This would help support the website and for me to continue doing these roundups.
Mother’s Day Victoria 2021 and Vancouver Island restaurant/catering offerings
The menu includes pancakes in a jar with maple syrup, whipped cream, fruit compote and honey butter, avocado toast , double smoked bacon, brunch breads (strawberry brioche, chocolate hazelnut cruffin, kouigenette and lemon loaf), fresh fruit & berries with mint syrup, Strawberry Shortcake, Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, Empress Blend Lot 35 Tea & Signature Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows.
Make this Brunch Kit even more memorable by adding a bottle of Prosecco for the grownups ($20.00 for a 200ml bottle or $80.00 for a 750ml bottle) or a bouquet of fresh spring flowers for Mom ($45.00).
Show Mom the Royal Treatment with Mother’s Day Brunch on the Veranda at the Empress. Enjoy Chef’s decadent a la carte menu with breathtaking harbour views. Brunch will be available from 10am to 2pm on May 9.
Brentwood Bay Resort
Brentwood Bay Resort in Brentwood Bay is offering Mother’s Say Picnics for pick up outside of the Pub, between 9:00 am and 11:00 am Sunday, May 9th. Picnics available for two ($65), four ($115) or six ($165).
- Frittata; asparagus, balsamic tomatoes, parmesan
- Charcuterie; cured meats, artisan cheeses, house made pickles, olives, crackers
- Smoked & Candied Salmon; lemon chive cream cheese, red onion, capers, pumpernickel
- Spinach & Berry Salad; goat cheese, red onion
- Wild berry Scones; whipped orange honey butter, house made jam
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Start with our White Chocolate Lavender Scones with local preserves and a Mimosa followed by your choice of entrée.
Oak Bay Beach Hotel
Oak Bay Beach Hotel in Victoria has a few Mother’s Day offerings:
Mother’s Day Brunch To Go
Freshly baked pastries, fresh berries, grapefruit drizzled with honey, lemon and mint, Tree Island yogurt, toasted almond granola parfait, artisan cured charcuterie, fine cheeses, sesame Lavash, mini sausage rolls, wild Argentine prawn rolls, pistachio bouchon, French macarons and Bella Sparkling.
Mothers Day Brunch in the Gardens
The Oak Bay Beach Hotel is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch on the Garden Terrace with views of the Salish Sea.
Guests are welcomed to their reserved dining area plated with a luxurious menu of freshly baked pastries, fresh berries, sliced grapefruit drizzled with honey, lemon and mint, Tree Island yogurt and toasted almond granola parfait, artisan cured charcuterie, an assortment of fine cheeses and accompaniments, sesame Lavash, mini sausage rolls, wild Argentine prawn rolls, pistachio bouchon and French macarons, all paired with Bella Sparkling Wine.
Upon arrival, their Welcome Ambassador will provide each guest with a key card to access their parkade for complimentary parking.
They encourage guests to then follow the signage to our Boathouse Spa and Seaside Gardens, where tables will be prepared prior to arrival for minimal interaction between staff and guests.
Individual, socially distanced tables can be booked for groups of 2 to 6 people, to ensure the provincial health guidelines and physical distancing protocols of the hotel are maintained.
Each seating is for a duration of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Mother’s Day Gift Basket
The Oak Bay Beach Hotel is offering a Mother’s Day Gift Basket ($199) for pickup or delivery on May 9 from 10 AM – 2 PM. Give a gift designed to promote relaxation and self-care with the Oak Bay Beach Hotel’s Mother’s Day Gift Basket. Included in this basket is:
- Boathouse Spa Bath Soak
- BABOR Hydro Gel Eye Pads
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel x Queen Bee Candle and Tea
- Complimentary Mother’s Day Card
- A selection of Friandises, including macarons, coconut bites, fruit gelées, dark chocolate truffles, pistachio bouchons and marshmallow kisses
- One bottle of Charme de L’Île
- Mother’s Day Bouquet by Platinum Floral Designs
- A $10 donation made on behalf of the recipient to the Victoria Women’s Transition House
White Heather Tea Room
The White Heather Tea Room in Victoria has a variety of Mother’s Day offerings including
- Cream Teabox: Scones & Tea ($12.50)
- Elizabeth for One: Individual Tea Set, 4-Course Afternoon Tea ($49)
- Elizabeth: Ultra 26-Morsel Afternoon Picnic Tea ($98)
- Muckle Tea at Home: Stacking-Boxes Presentation ($98)
- Wee Tea at Home ($72)
- Diane – Buffet of Tea Sandwiches & Scones ($68)
- Claudette – Petite Afternoon Tea ($23)
Treat the special women in your life to a White Spot breakfast or brunch this Mother’s Day.
Their Classic Eggs Benedict is always a favourite OR try their new Crab Cake Benny.
Make the day extra special with Steller’s Jay mimosas. Available now for takeout, delivery, patio & carhop service where available.
The Keg Steakhouse
- Mother’s Day Celebration Kits including a mini bottle of Prosecco. Starting at $95.
- Special 3-course Filet or New York Striploin and Lobster Tail takeout meal. Starting at $65.
- Take home Sangria or Keg Caesar cocktails. Starting at $20.
Merridale Cidery & Distillery
Merridale Cidery & Distillery in Cobble Hill is accepting Mother’s Day reservations for May 9. Times between 10 AM – 7 PM.
The Lakehouse at Shawnigan
- BBQ Pork Bialy ~ bbq pork stuffed bagel with house made spicy mayo
- Charcuterie Platter ~ selection of Whole Beast salumi and cured meats, imported cheese, mustard, pickles, lavash and crostini
- Fruit Platter ~ berries, melons, grapes, belgium waffles, orange marmalade, dolce de leche and chocolate mousse
- Asparagus Salad ~ Hayward farms asparagus, house smoked Sockeye salmon, pickled shallots, toasted pumpkin seeds, soft boiled eggs and balsamic vinaigrette
- Local Shrimp and Chorizo Quiche ~ Gluten free pie crust, local sidestripe shrimp, basil, goats cheese
- Tartiflette ~ new potatoes, sliced onions, house made bacon, reblochon cheese
Qualicum Beach Cafe
Qualicum Beach Cafe in Qualicum Beach has the following Mother’s Day offerings:
3-course dine-in menu priced at $49 per person:
Mother’s Day Brunch/Lunch packages (original $79, veggie $49) and Dinner Package ($79) for 2.
Mother’s Day Wine & Cocktails
Here are some rosé suggestions with varying flavour notes to help you pair the right wine with your Mother’s Day activities.
BASK Crisp Rosé
With notes of refreshing red pear and watermelon, the BASK Crisp Rosé goes well with a charcuterie board. MRSP $12.95/750mL.
Sandbanks Sparkling Rosé VQA
Use this bubbly rosé to make a special pink mimosa! The light and fruity notes of the Sandbanks Sparkling Rosé mixed with fresh orange juice, create a dangerously delicious drink. MRSP $16.95/750mL.
Enjoy a glass of the medium bodied Bodacious Rosé with strawberry-cherry aromas. MRSP $11.95/750mL.
Saintly Rosé VQA
Make her favourite cocktail using the Saintly Rosé VQA. This rose has a crisp-long finish that will excite mom’s tastebuds while she belts her favourite songs all night. Your mom will have so much fun! MRSP $17.95/750mL.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Rosé
Enjoy the afternoon with a juicy ripe berry, tropical fruit, and exotic floral tones of the Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Rosé. MRSP $11.95/750mL.
Kim Crawford Rosé
Made from a mix of Merlot and Malbec, the Kim Crawford Rosé should already be a staple in your wine cabinet. MRSP $16.95/mL.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
WaySpa is Canada’s largest spa and wellness marketplace with over 2,000 partner spas.
They have a Mother’s Day deal of 10% off your gift certificate order of $50 or more. Use this link (affiliate) for the deal.
Mother’s Day quotes to make your mama smile
We all know moms are everything and rely on moms for love and support daily. There’s so much to say to them, so here are the best Mother’s Day quotes to make your mama smile.
About Mothers’s Day
Have you ever wondered how Mother’s Day came to be? Perhaps you are looking for some ideas on the perfect gesture for the maternal figure in your life? Check out my general Mother’s Day 2021 guide.
Free Mother’s Day Cards
I have been using Canva for years and if you’re new to Canva, please feel free to use my Canva referral link to sign up for free.
It’s a great graphic design platform used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: