- This event has passed.
Vancouver Craft Beer Week 2018: May 25 – June 3
May 25, 2018 - June 3, 2018
Now entering its ninth year, Vancouver Craft Beer Week (VCBW) has become the most anticipated craft beer and cider festival in Western Canada. VCBW 2018 kicks off on Friday, May 25, continuing throughout the week and culminating at the historic PNE fairgrounds on Saturday, June 2 and Sunday, June 3 where over 100 craft breweries and cideries will be pouring more than 300 beers and ciders.
VCBW 2018 Festival Highlights
- 100 + breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders
- Festivalgoers can create a list of must-try breweries and favourite standout beers in advance through the VCBW website
- More food trucks
- BC Ale Trail-er pouring 8 or more craft breweries from the furthest reaches of B.C.’s Ale Trail
- Craft Beer Market lounge and games area
- BC Farm Crafted Cider Association’s cider row featuring 10 cideries pouring 16 different ciders
- United States Brewers Association has chosen the VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner three years in a row. They are crossing the border to pour 30+ beers, many of which have never been poured in Canada
- Live interactive painting with Vancouver Mural Festival
- Floral leis and crown-making from the Leis de Buds solar powered flower bus
- Dedicated Evo valet parking
- Live music lineup includes DJ Hebegebe, Dakota Pearl, the Prettys, Youngblood, Mark Woodyard & Friends, the Great Speckled Fritillary, the Spillionaires, Tanglers and GI Blunt
VCBW 2018 Festival
Saturday, June 2 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday, June 3 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the PNE Fairgrounds, Vancouver.
Single day, weekend passes and VIP tickets available now at VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com starting at $39.