- This event has passed.
Passions 2018 Showcases Vancouver’s Top Chefs
What happens when twenty of Vancouver’s best chefs get together?
Vancouver chefs are passionate about creating beautiful food. They’re also passionate about ensuring that some our most vulnerable community members receive compassionate care.
These elements come together to create one amazing affair – Passions 2018, taking place September 26 at Performance Works on Granville Island. Each year, this wonderful community of chefs show their love by serving up some of their most delicious dishes at this event for Vancouver food lovers. It’s a great way locals can meet the chefs and sample their signature taste – all while contributing to the outstanding day program run by Dr. Peter AIDS Foundation. This year’s event is emceed by Global TV anchor Sophie Lui with celebrity auctioneer Fred Lee.
Passions has raised an invaluable $1.4 million in support of compassionate care at the Dr. Peter Centre. The money raised supports 80,000 meals served at the Centre every year. Today the Centre services more than 300 clients in the Day Health Program.
- General Admission Tickets (doors at 6:30) $225
- VIP Tickets (first access to food stations, glasses of bubbly, and VIP gift bags) from 5:30-6:30pm: $300
- Group (10 people) VIP Tickets $2700 and General Admission Group $1750
- Araxi Restaurant + Oyster Bar
- ARC at the Fairmont Waterfront
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
- H2 Rotisserie
- Honey Salt
- Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House
- La Glace
- Market by Jean-Georges
- Notch8 Restaurant & Bar
- Pacific Yacht Charters
- Provence Marinaside
- The Observatory