Looking for sweet treats to celebrate Easter? Here is a roundup of places in Metro Vancouver that are offering Easter goodies to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more suggestions for this list.
Soirette Pastry Boutique (Vancouver)
Check out my review of their Easter Cookie Gift Box here.
Soirette’s Easter 2020 Collection
- Mini Easter Surprise Cake ($20)
- Easter Cookie Gift Box ($38)
- Robin’s Egg Cookie ($8.95)
- Egg Macaron Pops ($4.50)
- Decorated Sugar Cookies ($5.50 – $8.95)
Soirette Pastry Boutique
1433 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC
Mon Paris Patisserie (Burnaby)
Mon Paris Pâtisserie 2020 Easter Collection
- Duck Lollipop, $3: milk chocolate duck filled with raspberry flavoured caramel on a stick.
- Duck Easter Eggs, $16: four-inch milk or dark chocolate Easter eggs with a smooth colourful shell, adorned with a chocolate duck silhouette and filled with two signature clusters of white chocolate almonds and milk chocolate walnut, or a nut-free option of ruby chocolate and goji berry.
- Velvet Easter Eggs, $16: four-inch milk or dark chocolate Easter eggs with a colourful velvety textured chocolate coating filled with two signature clusters of white chocolate almonds and milk chocolate walnut, or a nut-free option of ruby chocolate and goji berry.
- Easter Duckling, $19: a four-inch tall milk chocolate duckling sitting in a chocolate nest.
- Fruit & Nut Easter Eggs, $21: large eight-inch tall milk of dark chocolate Easter egg with a smooth colourful coating filled with caramelized nuts and dried fruits.
Mon Paris Pâtisserie DIY Easter Cookie Decorating Kit
The Easter Cookie Decorating Kit ($20) includes 10 already baked egg-shaped shortbread cookies and three piping bags of coloured royal icing in her signature green, pink and yellow Easter colours.
Mon Paris Pâtisserie Delivery Pastry Packages
Three pastry package options which include a variety of breakfast pastries are available for delivery. Online shoppers can choose five items for $20; eight for $30; or ten for $40. Seasonal pastry items will change but items currently available are:
- Almond croissant
- Chocolate croissant
- Cream cheese croissant
- Hazelnut croissant
- Cherry turnover
- Fresh fruit danish
- Pear galette
- Mushroom tart
Pastries and Easter items are available now at Mon Paris Pâtisserie for takeout, and can be ordered in advance for pickup by phone at 604-564-5665, or online at Monparis.ca/monparis-shop/ for delivery.
Delivery is available to Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster and Vancouver, Tuesday through Sunday, 10am to 5pm with a minimum order of $20 and at least one day’s notice prior to delivery.
Delivery is free for orders of $40 or more and a flat delivery fee of $10 will be added to orders under $40 at the time of ordering.
Mon Paris Patisserie
4396 Beresford St, Burnaby, BC
Temper Chocolate & Pastry (West Vancouver)
West Vancouver’s Temper Chocolate & Pastry has launched their 2020 Easter Collection featuring whimsical Chocolate Bunnies, Hot Cross Buns, and delectable Chocolate Mini Eggs.
The inspired line-up also features a number of original seasonal creations, including artistic Graffiti Eggs speckled in bright colours and a limited number of edible chocolate showpieces in both large and small sizes.
Temper Chocolate & Pastry’s Easter 2020 Collection
- Hot Cross Buns ($3.50 each; $19.50 for pack of six; $36 for pack of 12)
- Chocolate Easter Showpiece (small $25; large $32) – limited quantities available
- Chocolate Graffiti Eggs ($25.00 for small pack of four mini eggs; $35.00 for large pack of eight mini eggs)
- Chocolate Egg Cartons ($32 for carton of six eggs)
- Hollow Chocolate Bunnies ($8 each; available in milk and white chocolate)
- Assorted Solid Mini Chocolate Eggs ($15 per bag; features a mix of solid dark, milk, and white chocolate)
- Easter Lollipops ($4.25 each)
Orders can be placed online at temperpastry.com/collections/easter or by calling 604-281-1152.
The order deadline for all chocolate items is Sunday, April 5 while the cut-off for hot cross bun orders will be Tuesday, April 7.
Items will be available for contactless pick-up at 2409 Marine Drive in West Vancouver from April 9 to 12, with free delivery offered to customers on the North Shore on April 7, 8 and 9.
Please note, hot cross buns will be available for in-store pick up only on April 10, 11 and 12.
Temper Chocolate & Pastry
2409 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC
Thomas Haas Chocolates (North Vancouver, Vancouver Kitsilano)
Pickup at either North Vancouver or Kitsilano locations available as well as delivery.
2539 West Broadway, Vancouver
128-998 Harbourside Drive, North Vancouver
Chez Christophe (Burnaby)
They are offering free home delivery within a 10 km radius of our Burnaby location on orders over $35.
4717 Hastings St, Burnaby, BC
409 Industrial Ave, Vancouver, BC
Chocolate Arts (Vancouver)
- PB&J Egg ($5)
- Caramel Cashew Egg ($5)
- Mini Egg Bag ($9)
- Cheeps Single ($5)
- Foiled Egg Bag ($12)
- Hoppy ($11)
These are available for preorder and pick up at their store.
1620 W 3rd Ave, Vancouver, BC