Here are a few places in Calgary that are offering special, Easter meals to go this year.
MARKET Calgary is offering an Easter feast priced at $40 per person for pickup April 10 – 13. The package includes braised lamb shank, rosemary dijon scalloped potatoes, brussel sprouts, maple glazed carrots and market Easter gravy.
Annabelle’s Kitchen is offering a dinner for 2 ($55) and 4 ($100) which includes Roast Bowden Farms Chicken; thyme & lemon Jus; focaccia; Panzanella salad; rainbow carrots; olive oil mashed potato; and tiramisu. Available for pickup on Saturday & Sunday from 2 pm – 5 pm.
Ship and Anchor Pub
Ship & Anchor Pub is offering a Sunday Easter Dinner takeaway. They are have a Turkey Dinner ($17) which includes braised turkey, homemade stuffing, broccoli gratin, creamy mashed potatoes, brown sugar mashed sweet potatoes, and roaster gravy. There is also a stuffed pepper ($13) as well as cupcakes (2 for $5).
The Kengsinton Pub is offering an Easter Sunday dinner for individuals ($25) or 4 – 5 ppl ($80). This includes maple-glazed ham roast with scalloped potatoes and vegetables served with chocolate mousse cake.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary is offering a family meal priced at $35 per person. Preorder by Thursday, April 9th at 3 pm. Pickup is Sunday, April 12th between 4 pm – 6 pm. Call 403-278-5050 for details.
The menu includes:
- Curry glazed ham
- Roasted chicken or lamb pot roast (+$5)
- Dinner rolls & whipped butter
- Heritage green salad with house-made mustard dressing
- Roasted cauliflower
- Tarragon green beans
- Chili honey glazed carrots
- Roasted baby potatoes
- Southland Yard’s Famous carrot cake or chocolate cream pie
Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant
Bow Valley Ranche is offering 5 different types of Easter packages: Roasted Brown Sugar Ham Dinner; Herb & Porcini Roasted Beef Striploin; Roasted Sage Turkey Dinner; Atlantic Salmon Dinner or Vegan Roulade.
The price is $35-$37 per person with a minimum order of 4 people. Menus can be combined. A minimum of 2 meals is required for each menu. Free deliveries are available for Monday only within 10 km radius of the restaurant.
Fork and Farm
Fork and Farm is offering an Easter Dinner for Saturday, April 11 ($85 for 2 ppl, $170 for 4 ppl, and $255 for 6 ppl) as well as an Easter Weekend Package ($162 for 2 ppl and $330 for 4 ppl).
Flores and Pine
Flores and Pine is offering Easter Dinner for pickup on Saturday, April 11 or Sunday, April 12. The menu includes:
- Roasted turkey breast⠀
- Confit turkey leg⠀
- Smoked ham⠀
- Roasted root vegetables⠀
- Pommes Dauphinoise⠀
- Mushroom stuffing⠀
- House-made cranberry sauce⠀
- A roasted turkey and mustard jus⠀
- Dinner rolls⠀
- Mini Egg mousse cheesecake
The pricing is $160 (3 – 4 ppl) or $285 (6 – 8 ppl).
Earls is offering a dinner kit ($90) featuring all the ingredients needed to make your own Easter Dinner at home. Pre-order by phoning your nearest location. Or, if quantities are available still, get it delivered starting April 10 – April 12.
- 4.5 lb ham
- Dijon maple glaze sauce
- Mashed potatoes
- 6 dinner rolls
- 4 pieces of NYC cheesecake
- Chef Scott’s Sourdough & whipped Butter
- Roast Squash & Goats’ Cheese Salad with artisan greens & sherry vinaigrette Gluten Free | Dairy Free option available
- Honey Glazed Smoked Ham with mustard gravy Gluten Free | Dairy Free
- Vegetarian option: Roasted Cauliflower Steak
- Scalloped Poplar Bluff Potatoes Gluten Free | Dairy Free available
- Roasted Poplar Bluff Carrots & Broccolini Gluten Free | Dairy Free
- Hot Crossed Bun Sticky Toffee Pudding with mini egg ice cream
Lookout Kitchen & Bar @ Lynx Ridge
Q Haute Cuisine
Q Haute Cuisine is offering an Easter dinner for 2 ppl ($90) available for pick up on Sunday, April 12. Choose from brisket, chicken, salmon or vegetarian option. Preorder by Saturday, April 11 at 2 pm.