The Wellness Show 2017 is happening this weekend on March 3 – 5 at the Vancouver Convention Centre (West). This year is particularly special because it marks the show’s 25th anniversary. The very first Wellness Show took place way back in 1992, when leg warmers, jazzercise and the Caesar Salad were the hottest things around. For 25 years, The Wellness Show has been bringing wellness trends and modalities to help Vancouverites achieve their most holistic, healthiest selves.
This year’s show features 250+ exhibitors, 100 guest speakers, cooking and fitness demonstrations, snacks and samples, information, and the best swag bag in the industry.
What to See at The Wellness Show 2017
- Celebrate 25! Selfie Station: Stop by and snap a selfie, and then Tweet or Instagram it using the hashtag #Wellness17. Your tweets and photos will be displayed in real time on the 25th Anniversary Tweet Wall. Plus, on Sunday only visit the BC Sports Hall of Fame Celebrate 25 Exhibit.
- Women’s Power Panel: Join Heather White, Kristina Matisic and Lorna Vanderhaeghe on Saturday, March 4 at 2 pm on the Women and Wellness Stage.
- Active Dads Panel: Balancing Fame, Fitness & Family with Tommy Europe, Marke Driesschen, and Steve Darling, on Sunday March 5 at 4:15 pm on the Living Well Stage.
- Celebrity Cooking Stage: Attend a cooking demo and taste the food of some of the BC’s top chefs, including Tojo, Sarah Stewart, Curtis Luk, James Walt, Meeru Dhalwala, Brian Luptak, Victor Bongo, Andrew Richardson and Bill Jones.
- Traditional Medicinals Fresh Lounge: Chill out and relax with a cup of healing tea.
- The Bodhi Meditation Garden: Daily guided meditation workshops.
- Healthy Families Zone: Let the kids explore the BOKS agility course in the Healthy Families Zone.
The 2017 show will feature the 25th Anniversary Memory wall, with old photos combined with crowd-sourced health trend predictions and a selfie-station. There will also be fabulous prizes: a 1-year membership to Function Health Club, a Healing Experience from The Chopra Centre, and a 10-pack of floats from Float House.
Friday, March 3, 2017
12:00 PM – 7:00PM
Saturday, March 4, 2017
10:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday, March 5, 2017
10:00AM – 6:00PM
$14.50 General Admission
$12.50 Seniors 65+ / Students with valid ID
$6.00 Children (5 and under free)
$25.00 Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children) ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE DOOR
$30.00 3 – day pass
Vancouver Convention Centre
1055 Canada Place
West Building, Exhibit Hall B
Disclosure: I am attending the show as media.