- This event has passed.
Colon Cancer Canada Fundraiser: The Cheeky Affair
March 30 @ 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm$175
March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month and here’s one way you can help support the fight against colon cancer. The Cheeky Affair is an exciting new fundraising event happening on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at The Permanent. It’s an evening of fabulous fashion, food and entertainment with culinary delights by The Roaming Dragon, local libations, a silent auction and live entertainment, all while raising funds for a great cause.
Did you know that colorectal cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer in Canada (excluding non-melanoma skin cancers)? Colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of death from cancer in men and the third leading cause of death from cancer in women in Canada. Proceeds from The Cheeky Affair will support life saving research and programs locally by Colon Cancer Canada.
- Date: Thursday, March 30th, 2017
- Time: 6:30 PM until late
- Location: The Permanent, 330 West Pender St, Vancouver, B.C.
- Dress Code: Hip Chic
- Tickets: $175 – include full access to The Cheeky Affair food, bar and entertainment
- Limited number of BOOTY BOOTH Lounges offer an exclusive VIP experience for $5,000.
- Includes private seating for up to 8 guests, premium alcohol, early access to The Affair and full access to food and bar
For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.thecheekyaffair.com
Disclosure: I am attending the event as media.